Each chewable tablet contains:-
Mulethi ext. (Glycyrrhiza glabra)60mg
Tulsi ext. (Ocimum sanctum)60mg
Unnav ext. (Zizyphus sativa)60mg
Kakdasingi ext. (Pistacia integerrima)40mg
Banafsa ext. (Viola odorata)25mg
Puskarmool ext. (Inula racemosa)25mg
Bharangi ext. (Clerodendron serratum)25mg
Bansa ext. (Bambusa arundinacea)25mg
Dalchini ext. (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)25mg
Pudina satva (Mentha piperita)5mg
Cough known as “Kasa” is the most common frequent problem of respiratory system caused by stimulation of sensory nerves in the mucosa of the pharynx, larynx, trachea and bronchi. The combinations of valuable herbs in Kufnip help liquefy the mucus and expel it easily. It checks the accumulation of mucus in the respiratory system and decreases its formation by dilating the bronchial vessels.
The benefits of these herbs are to make the secretion thin and help in the dilation of alveoli’s and bronchi thus helping in expectoration, soothing the respiratory system and are useful in relieving dry coughs. It is useful in instant relief form cough by decreasing the inflammatory process of the respiratory system and mucous secretion, expanding bronchial vessels. Sugar free syrup formulated especially for diabetic patients and for health conscious people.
Cough and cold, bronchial congestion, thick mucus secretion, allergic bronchitis, smokers cough, whooping cough, recurrent respiratory tract infection, purulent mucous discharge, tuberculosis cough, immune deficiency.
USAGE AND BENEFIT
1) Cough of allergic, infective or asthmatic origin.
2) Cough associated with gastro-esophageal reflux
3) Cough caused due to irritants – smokers’ cough
DO’S AND DON’TS
1) Gargling with salt water is recommended.
2) Herbal inhalation of warm water with camphor and mint is advised.
3) Speaks less and if required in soft and low pitch is advised.
4) Oil massage followed by hot fomentation over chest and back especially in case of chest congestion.
5) Perform Deep inhalation and exhalation at least two times a day.
1) Avoid exposure to cold wind and rain.
2) Avoid cold water refrigerated food products and ice-cream.
3) Avoid smoking and exposure to chemicals industrials fumes pollen and dust.
4) Avoid tobacco chewing, oily and spicy food.
Tablets: Chew or suck One to two tablets thrice a day or as required or as directed by the physician.
No adverse/ toxic effects have ever been observed in short/ long term usage of Kufnip in recommended dosage.
Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight, moisture and reach of children.
Tablets: Jar of 500 tablets and 1000 tablets and Blister pack of 50 x 10 tablets