Each 10ml contains extracts of:-
Vasaka (Adhatoda vasica) 600mg
Tulsi ext. (Ocimum sanctum)400mg
Kantkari (Solanum xanthocarpum)300mg
Jethimadh (Glycyrrhiza glabra)250mg
Somlata (Ephedra gerardiana)200mg
Kulinjan (Alpinia galanga) 250mg
Banafsa (Viola odorata) 200mg
Piper (Piper longum)150mg
Menthol (Mentha piperita)10 mg
Cough known as “Kasa” is the most common frequent problem of respiratory system caused by stimulation of sensory nerves in the mucosa of the pharynx, larynx, trachea and bronchi. The combinations of valuable herbs in Bykuff help liquefy the mucus and expel it easily. It checks the accumulation of mucus in the respiratory system and decreases its formation by dilating the bronchial vessels.
The benefits of these herbs are to make the secretion thin and help in the dilation of alveoli’s and bronchi thus helping in expectoration, soothing the respiratory system and are useful in relieving dry coughs. It is useful in instant relief form cough by decreasing the inflammatory process of the respiratory system and mucous secretion, expanding bronchial vessels. Sugar free syrup formulated especially for diabetic patients and for health conscious people
Cough and cold, bronchial congestion, thick mucus secretion, allergic bronchitis, smokers cough, whooping cough, recurrent respiratory tract infection, purulent mucous discharge, tuberculosis cough, immune deficiency.
USAGE AND BENEFIT
1) Cough of allergic, infective or asthmatic origin.
2) Cough associated with gastro-esophageal reflux
3) Cough caused due to irritants – smokers’ cough
DO’S AND DON’TS
1) Gargling with salt water is recommended.
2) Herbal inhalation of warm water with camphor and mint is advised.
3) Speaks less and if required in soft and low pitch is advised.
4) Oil massage followed by hot fomentation over chest and back especially in case of chest congestion.
5) Perform Deep inhalation and exhalation at least two times a day.
1) Avoid exposure to cold wind and rain.
2) Avoid cold water refrigerated food products and ice-cream.
3) Avoid smoking and exposure to chemicals industrials fumes pollen and dust.
4) Avoid tobacco chewing, oily and spicy food.
Syrup: One to two teaspoonfuls twice a day with warm water or as directed by the physician.
No adverse/ toxic effects have ever been observed in short/ long term usage of Bykuff in recommended dosage.
Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight, moisture and reach of children.
Syrup: Pet bottle of 100ml.